It’s simple. Become a member in three easy steps. IT’S FREE!
- 1. Fill in our short application form in-branch or online.
- 2. Provide proof of address when you call to collect your card.
- 3. Start using our services immediately.
Children - If you are under 12, come along with your parent or guardian. They will need to bring proof of address e.g. driver’s licence, utility bill.From birth, it’s your library and membership is free.
Youths - If you are between 12 and 18, you need a parent or guardian to sign the application form as guarantor.
Schools and Groups - If you would like to borrow as an organization, pre-school or school, bring along a letter signed by your supervisor/principal and avail of borrowing up to 40 books for 84 days.
Since March 2017, public libraries across the Republic of Ireland have operated a shared service for all members.
This means you can:
• Access books from another public library authority with the same terms and conditions as your local library
• Use your local library card in any public library across Ireland
• Return books to any public library convenient to you.
No problem! You can buy a replacement card in any branch for €2.