Become a Library Member
How do you Become a Library Member?
It’s simple. Become a member in three easy steps - IT’S FREE!
1. Fill in our short application form in-branch or online.
2. Provide proof of address when you call to collect your card (when our library branches reopen).
3. Start using our online services immediately.
Access a huge range of online resources straight away!
You don't even need to leave the house to reap the benefits of library membership. Donegal County Library Service has a wide range of resources available on demand from our website.
* Read and listen to ebooks, eaudiobooks, and comics on your device here.
* Download a wide choice of e-magazines,
* Read the latest newspapers from around the globe,
* Learn a new instrument, or language, or choose from a wide range of online courses here,
* Or access Britannica Online, Oxford Reference and Proquest, to assist young and old with research queries.
All this, and more, is available for free through www.donegallibrary.ie.
Your little card holds so much potential!