Milford Library is located right in the heart of the town. Come and visit us in modern, bright, cheery surroundings. We stock a wide range for all ages, whether it is for pleasure, research or to fuel the imagination, we have something for you.
We provide a wide range of services and resources:
- Rent books, DVD’s, CD’s and more for free – whether you’re looking to do research for a project, prepare for an exam, check out some maps and tour guides in preparation for the big getaway, or simply relax and unwind we have it all!
- For the young we have storybooks, information books and books to help with homework.
- With a library card you can access our in branch and online services for free – borrow items and return to any public library in Ireland, reserve and review your loans online, teachers and childcare providers even have the option to take larger loans for a longer period (40 books for 84 days).
- The Tirconaill Tribune is available in branch each Thursday for your browsing pleasure.
- Students of all ages are welcome.
- Relax or research with our free WiFi.
- Visitors are welcome to check in at the library and print boarding passes.
It’s all easy in Milford library!
We offer many services to the public during opening hours. Above are some of our more popular services, which include scanning facilities. Library membership is free, as are many of the services we provide. However, some services incur a small fee.
In addition to our regular events, we host once off events throughout the year for everyone - from unique events, to local and national festivals. Join us during Seachtain na Gaeigle, Bealtaine, Heritage Week, Wainfest (www.wainfest.ie) and more! Check out our What’s On Calendar for up to date event listings throughout the year.